Laundry Tips for your In-Unit Washer and Dryer
At The Reserve at Regency Park, we are happy to provide laundry tips for your in-unit washer and dryer.
We want to make sure you are running your machines most efficiently for your time and money, not to mention your clothes!
- Whites wash best today when run with hot water, but know it is not always necessary to use hot water to get a good, clean load done.
- Use hot water for your dirtiest clothes, and if all of your clothes could use a good scrubbing, make sure that you separate darks from lights so your lighter colored clothes don’t get tinted.
- The safest way to keep whites white is not to wash them with bright colors that may run.
- If you are unsure about whether or not any material is washing machine safe, it will be your best bet to wash it in cold water, alone, on a low setting.
- Don’t forever to make sure that the lint catcher is clean before running the dryer for the best performance from it.
- Of course, check to make sure all pockets are empty before washing- it’s a sorry day when a pen explodes in your favorite work shirt pocket!
Got any other favorite laundry tips? Comment and let us know!