Searching out the perfect Northern Virginia location? Then consider one of our Centreville, VA apartments, where you can enjoy the ultimate in suburban life. And what are some of the top reasons to live in Centreville?
- Job security – The direction of job growth in Centreville is positive, with unemployment at approximately half the national average.
- Convenient location – Situated in a historic area just a little over 20 miles from our nation’s capital, Centreville offers easy access to I-66 and Dulles International Airport.
- Recreation – Downtime activities like exploring the Smithsonian Institution’s museums and galleries, the National Zoological Park or Bull Run Regional Park are more than abundant.
- Entertainment – Typical of Centreville’s shopping, dining and entertainment options is Sichuan Village, where you can have a great meal, and then head over to Shadowland Laser Adventure for some fun burning off a few of those extra calories.
- Excellent schools – On average, Centreville spends 27% more on each student than the rest of the nation, and the schools maintain a low student/teacher ratio.
So, when you’re ready to rent your next place, be sure to give Reserve at Regency Park a close look. It’s among the best Centreville, VA apartments you’ll find.